The last time we published a blog post was in September 2019. I was in Palo Alto (CA) at that time, and a lot of things happened in the past months.
The world is changed due to Coronavirus and there is, even more, a needs to create software faster and in a better way. We are working hard on two different projects, Creo 3.0 with Android support (and much more) and Creo 2.x branch that we continue to keep up-to-date.
Creo 2.4 contains a lot of improvements and enhancements. More in details:
- Added support for local security like TouchID/FaceID (More Info)
- Added support for displaying GIF files (More Info)
- Added support for converting images to GIF/MP4 (More Info)
- Added support for In-App Purchases (More Info)
- Added preliminary support for Push Notifications (More Info)
- Added new User Code panel to easely visualize all code written by the user (from Project menu)
- Added new zoom-related properties and events in View controls (More Info)
The complete changelog is available in our Version History section. You can download the latest Creo version from our download page.